Política de privacidad
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, GDPR), law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, Rainergy, guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any kind provided by our customers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data.
Responsible for the treatment:
· Title: Rainergy SL
· Address: Calle Hermanos Pinzon 4, 28036, Madrid, Spain
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
In Rainergy we will treat your personal data collected through the Website for the following purposes:
1. In case of contracting the goods and services offered through gestoriamadridnorte.com, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
2. Sending information requested through the forms provided in Rainergy.eu
3. Send commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of Rainergy. We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above. The fields of these records are mandatory, being impossible to carry out the purposes expressed if these data are not provided.
How long is personal data retained?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
1. The request for information and / or the contracting of the services of Rainergy.eu, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
The data will not be communicated to any third party, except legal obligation.
Intellectual Property Rights
Rainergy is the owner of all copyrights, intellectual property, industrial property, know-how and any other rights related to the contents of the website and the services offered therein.
In application of the LSSI, Rainergy will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent means of electronic communication that have not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof