Política de cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access our website for the purposes described on this page.
Types of Cookies:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed
by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is
not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected
through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser,
which may be:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They
are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service
requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
• Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page,
platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for
example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access
parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make
the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation,
store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some
predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the
language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the
• Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the
users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is
used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms
, in order to introduce improvements based on
the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Cookies publicitarias: permiten la gestión, de la forma más eficaz posible, de los espacios publicitarios.
• Cookies de publicidad comportamental: almacenan información del comportamiento de los usuarios obtenida a
través de la observación continuada de sus hábitos de navegación, lo que permite desarrollar un perfil específico
para mostrar publicidad en función del mismo.
• Cookies from external social networks: they are used so that visitors can interact with the content of
different social platforms (facebook, youtube, twitter, linkedIn, etc.) and that they are generated only for
the users of said social networks. The conditions of use of these cookies and the information collected
Cookies used on this Site:
· wp-settings-1 / wp-settings-time-1: Session cookies. Used by WordPress to save cookie preferences Duration: Until the end of the session
· wordpress_test_cookie: Session cookies. This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled. Until the end of the session
· moove_gdpr_popup: Session cookie: This cookie saves your cookie settings. Until the end of the session
· wordpress_sec: Functional cookie. Used by WordPress to maintain the session for a registered user. Until the end of the session. For more information, see the WordPress Cookies page: https://es.wordpress.org/about/privacy/cookies/
*Third-party cookies (Google)
· Secure-HSID (duration: 2 months)
· Secure-SSID (duration: 2 months)
· Secure-APSID (duration: 2 months)
· SIDCC (duration: 1 year),
· LOGIN_INFO(duration: 2 years)
· HSID, SSID, APISID, SAPISID (duration: 2 years).
· _Secure3PAPISID (duration: 2 years)
· _ga,_gat, _gat_gtag, _gid, _dc_gtm_UA: Google Analytics. They serve to analyze the user’s browsing experience, and allow us to improve our Website to adapt to your needs. Duration:_ga: 2 years;_gat, _dc_gtm_UA: session duration;_gid: 1 day
We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
For example, you can find information on how to do it in the case you use as a browser:
· Firefox from here.
· Chrome from here.
· Explorer from here.
· Safari from here.
· Operate from here.